Pyn Logic believes in protecting your personal information. This statement is Pyn Logic's guideline on how
we use visitor information.
- Pyn Logic collects personal information when you request information about Enzo. Pyn Logic
may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from
business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address,
zip code, occupation, industry among other things.
- Pyn Logic collects information about your transactions with us, including information
about the pages you visit.
- Pyn Logic automatically receives and records information on our server logs
from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
- Pyn Logic uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the
advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and
services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide
anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Pyn Logic does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with
other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services
you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with
Pyn Logic under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal
information to help Pyn Logic communicate with you about offers from Pyn Logic and our
marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right
to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or
exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
- We transfer information about you if Pyn Logic is acquired by or merged with
- Pyn Logic may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in
the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email
address specified in your Pyn Logic account or by placing a prominent notice on our
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe
reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products
or services to you or in order to do their jobs